We’re here to help
While this depends on several factors, these are the key benefits of teaming up with us as your strategic partner:
- High quality services. We are experts in processes, quality, and delivery. We map your needs into tangible requirements and aim to structure a well-balanced team according to different needed engineering roles for your project in order to maximize your productivity.
- Resource efficiency and cost savings. Partnering with us enables you to experiment with new strategies without the high risk costs associated with in-house development. While conversion rates from the US dollar to our local currency are favorable, the real value comes from our passion and eagerness to transform your ideas into quality work.
- Trusting partnership. We have strong workflow processes in place to ensure that progress is watched, and projects are met on time. You can expect from us added value from seeing a bigger picture based on the collaboration of a whole interdisciplinary team. To ensure a smooth product release, you would need not only high professional developers but business analysts, UI/UX designers and QA engineers. As a digital product studio, we invest our time in a relationship as we cooperate and partner permanently. In this way, we will be happy to introduce you to clients for having first-hand information of our work.
- Gain time and focus. When projects require a little extra expertise, additional resources can be outsourced. We have the flexibility to respond to changes as they occur and take immediate action.
- Broad your recruiting horizons. Having access to our specialized skill sets, unique expertise, and certified processes gives you the opportunity to team up with hard-to-find personnel with a tremendous work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Flexible commitment. Because of our philosophy of no strings attached, our Agreement gives you the opportunity to ramp up or down and even end the work with 30-60 days advance notice.
- Low turnover ratio. 10% overall and 0% on key players. Once a team, always a team. During project development, the scope may also be affected if the initially selected team changes. Losing a tech team member can be very expensive (loss of productivity, hiring fees, training ramp-up, and other factors). When unique skills are required, you can trust us.
We set up a cross-functional agile team that we plug into your company in a collaborative framework. This blended team’s mission will be to build high quality solutions, in a fast and lean way, while ensuring we gain the ownership of the technology, data and content that you care about. Focusing on collaboration, our Agile & Lean Process has everyone involved. We work on a daily basis side by side as we care about new possibilities. This provides value and quick reactions to priority changes.
- Business discovery: we deeply care about researching, framing and understanding your business needs and the right problems to be solved.
- Proposal: based on your needs and requirements, we offer you a proposal with a detailed working plan for your project.
- Onboarding: the team composition and the hiring strategy for your project are defined. This means defining the right team member’s roles according to your project scope and how candidates will be evaluated.
Uruguay is time-aligned with the US. We’re +1 EST in between March-November (DST) and +2 EST in between November-March, which is highly convenient for the US as we share every office hour allowing us to work as if we were side by side participating on Daily meetings and any other calls as needed. We rely on close collaboration to deliver high class work and an excellent experience for both our clients and our team. We found that when we connect in person for a few weeks it creates an even better relationship with our clients. Therefore, we take several business trips every year to visit clients, potential leads, conferences & meetups. When starting a project from the ground we usually encourage a 1 week on-site process to learn about your business. Also, you are always welcome to meet us in Uruguay and give you a little tour of our city!
Agreement & Timing
Our Consulting Agreement is made and maintained by U.S Attorneys and governed by the U.S Law. The commitment is flexible, you can easily ramp up or down and even end the work with 30-60 days advance notice. Because collaboration is our focus, we can add up clauses to our Agreement based on your specific needs.
Depending on the technology stack of your project, it will take 30-60 days. We help you define the hiring strategy to build the team step by step.
Budget & Payments
We will treat the development process as an investment. You will expect the best possible quality and teamwork. Since we are based in Latin America we can offer competitive rates to the US market without compromising quality, time-zone nor culture. We create a whole interdisciplinary team composed by software engineers, UX & UI Designers and QA testers. They look from different angles on a project and they all have experience from shipped projects too. Our Engineers can play roles of Architect, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Lead Developer, Full-Stack Developer, Front-End Developer, Back-End Developer and DevOps. Get in Touch or Book a Meeting with us to get more information on pricing.
We present our clients with a detailed invoice of our worked hours and notes at the end of the month. Our invoicing system is based on a Time & Materials basis as opposed to a fixed rating model.
You can easily pay invoices by sending a wire transfer to our bank account through Bank of America or Wachovia Bank.
Our rates are final, we invoice without any tax and there’s no taxes to be paid. However, there are taxes US clients need to pay in the US according to IRS rules when working with a foreign vendor. Your legal department should be able to help with these matters.
We have a polished hiring process in place to find the perfect team to fit your needs. To strengthen our in-house hiring department, we simultaneously work with a specialized IT recruiting company to find the best talents available. Then, we asset candidates’ expertise levels through high-quality cultural and technical interviews, including tests. We always give you the chance to interview each candidate yourself, so you can make sure it is the right fit for your project.
The project will be watched by an interdisciplinary team. Although our proactive and independent teams strongly support Agile, we can adapt to your preferred working methodology letting you be as involved as you want or need to be. Easy and clear communication is crucial for a trusting partnership. We use different tools to communicate daily and share information about our work progress with you, so we are always on the same page.
Quality is our primary value. We don’t start our work without knowing you and your product very well. So, before deciding to work with us, we will run strategic workshops to level up the knowledge, validate the idea and then, we will provide you with a commercial proposal with all detailed information of your specific working plan taking into consideration your budget and time expectations. Although this is a non-linear and iterative process, the proposal will give you an idea of how long it will take to build your project. We strongly recommend starting gradually so we can identify business and other urgent changes quickly and accurately as time passes by.